Guidance Counselor, participation in planning sessions related to School Time Lab (STL) funded by Office of Postsecondary Readiness Per Session Vacancy Notice #1097
- Posted Date: Jul 5, 2018 Deadline: Jun 30, 2019
715 Ocean Terrace, Staten Island, New York United StatesVarious locations throughout the five boroughs
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING)
Per Session Vacancy Notice #1097
New York City Department of Education licensed Guidance Counselor
- Demonstrated understanding of the School’s goals as they pertain to the work being done through STL
- Preference will be given to Guidance Counselors from School Time Lab (STL) schools
- Participate in school-based planning sessions related to STL.
- Document work of planning sessions to be shared with the STL team.
As per Collective Bargaining Agreement
July 2018 June 30, 2019; school teams will determine schedule; hours flexible
Department of Education license, Application Form OP 175, and resume must be emailed to STL@schools.nyc.gov.
- Must put “School Time Lab – Per Session Planning Sessions” in the subject line
- Include the above per session vacancy circular number in the OP-175
- No faxes or mail will be accepted
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR RESUME AND APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please email: STL@schools.nyc.gov
Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. Inquiries regarding compliance with this equal opportunity policy may be directed to: Office of Equal Opportunity, 65 Court Street, Room 923, Brooklyn, New York 11201, or visit the OEO website at https://www.nycenet.edu/oeo