Participation in professional development related to LINCT for all Per Session Vacancy Notice #473
- Posted Date: Jul 5, 2018 Deadline: May 31, 2019
New York United StatesCitywide
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING)
Per Session Vacancy Notice #473
NYCDOE Licensed and Appointed Teacher
- Current or potential instructors for LINCT for All Math or English courses
- Teacher at school confirmed to participate in LINCT for All during 2018-2019 academic year
Participate in professional development with DOE staff and/or external partners;
- Participate in inter-visitations in LINCT classrooms and/or;
- Host inter-visitations in LINCT classrooms (as requested)
- Per session rate as per UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement
- MANDATORY ATTENDANCE: one week-long summer training
- July 9th-12th 9 a.m - 3:30 p.m. OR August 27-30th 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- School year 2018-2019 (Approximately 70 hours per position)
Send Form OP-175 (attached to this posting), Department of Education License, and Resume via email to: LINCTforAll@schools.nyc.gov. Applications will only be accepted via email.
- Must put "LINCT - Per Session - Teacher - SY2018-2019 Application" in the subject line.
- Include the above per session vacancy circular number in the OP-175
- No faxes or mail will be accepted.
Please Include the Above Circular Number on your Resume and Application
If you have any questions concerning this advertisement, please e-mail: LINCTforAll@schools.nyc.gov
Service exceeding the number of hours specified in the Chancellor's Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. Inquiries regarding compliance with this equal opportunity policy may be directed to: Office of Equal Opportunity, 65 Court Street, Room 923, Brooklyn, New York 11201, or visit the OEO website at https://www.nycenet.edu/oeo