PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 1350: Teacher (Condom Availability Program (CAP) Student Support Developer) - CAP/OSWP
- Posted Date: Sep 26, 2018 Deadline: Oct 31, 2018
Citywide, New York United StatesCitywide+
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Condom Availability Program (CAP) Student Support Developer (1 position available)
New York City Department of Education
Office of School Wellness Programs
28-11 Queens Plaza North, Room 500
Long Island City, NY 11101
Or other approved Office of School Wellness Programs location(s)
Licensed and appointed NYCDOE teacher who has been trained in the Condom Availability Program.
- 9-12 grade teacher
- At least three (3) years of satisfactory experience within the NYCDOE
- Recent participation in the CAP: Supporting Students with Disabilities workshop
- Success implementing the Condom Availability Program in a District 75 school
- Experience facilitating professional learning experiences in their school setting, at conferences, or with the Office of School Wellness Programs
- Revise and develop resources to support students with disabilities in accessing the Condom Availability Program (CAP)
- Revise CAP: Supporting Students with Disabilities workshop design and materials
- Create additional materials as needed that support students with disabilities in accessing CAP
- Participate in evaluation and share feedback on workshop
- November-December 2018 and March-April 2019
- Up to 10 hours total
- Specific hours and schedules are not guaranteed. Schedule to be determined and will remain subject to change based on project and funding ability.
Per Session rates as per the UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement. Contingent Upon Funding Availability. (UFT or relevant Union/Organization).
Send a letter of application, OP 175, copy of resume, and cover letter by October 31 to email@example.com (subject: “CAP: Supporting Students with Disabilities”)
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.