PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR # 1201: Supervisors (as Teacher Leadership Program: Facilitators) - OTD/TLP
- Posted Date: Aug 7, 2018 Deadline: May 31, 2019
Citywide, New York, New York United StatesCitywide
(This Per Session Assignment Is Subject To Budget Availability)
Teacher Leadership Program (TLP) Supervisors as Facilitators (up to 45 positions)
Various sites throughout New York City
New York City Department of Education Licensed and appointed Assistant Principals, Education Administrators and Principals
- Assistant Principals and Principals in a New York City public School
- A recommendation
- Attend 1 full-day Facilitator Institute before first training session, TBD
- Attend 22 sessions.Attend 11 training sessions for facilitators to develop the curriculum and plan the implementation of the Teacher Leadership Program on the following dates, from 4:30-7:30 PM: October 3rd, October 24th, December 5th, January 9th , January 30th, February 27th, March 20th, April 17th, May 8th and May 30th.
- Lead 11 sessions in which facilitators train teacher leaders to lead teacher teams in their schools on the following tentative dates, from 4:00-7:00 PM: October 17th, November 7th, December 19th, January 16th, February 6th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 1st, May 22nd, May 29th and June 5th.
- As per current Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Transportation and out-of-pocket expenses will not be reimbursed
September 15th – June 5th – Up to 80 hours maximum (not guaranteed) per position for attendance at training sessions after school, planning time, and attendance at after school sessions for participants.In order to maintain continuity and consistency of program, applicants must be available for the full activity in order to accept the position.
Applicants being considered will be notified via e mail (subject to the completion of an OP 175 form prior to the start of the activity).Questions concerning this advertisement can be sent to email@example.com
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.