PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR # 1328: Teacher (Campus District-Charter Partnership Planning) - Division of Space Management
- Posted Date: Aug 17, 2018 Deadline: Oct 9, 2018
Citywide, New York United StatesCitywide
(Subject to Budget Availability)
Teacher – Campus District-Charter Partnership Planning
126 District/ Charter Schools
- NYC Department of Education license and appointed teachers
- Rating of highly effective, effective, or developing
- Strong attendance record
- Support of principal
- Commitment to attending District/ Charter critical friends group and evening planning sessions
- Interest in helping school plan and implement its PROSE initiative(s)
- Experience working in/facilitating teacher teams
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attendance at District/ Charter evening critical friends groups and planning sessions
- Support school in planning and implementing its PROSE initiative(s)
- Communication with DOE District/ Charter team via email, in person meetings, and phone as necessary
As per Collective Bargaining Agreement
Activity slated to begin on or after October 10, 2018.
Approximately 12-16 hours, mostly after school. Exact schedule to be determined by the individual principal / activity supervisor.
Please email OP-175 application, cover letter and resume to CAMPUS@schools.nyc.gov with your school’s DBN, your name and title in the Subject Line (i.e., District\Borough\School Number – Name; example, 01M001 – Mary Jones, Supervisor).
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR RESUME AND APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail CAMPUS@schools.nyc.gov
NOTE: Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.