PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR NOTICE # 1370: (Participation in advising for the annual Transfer School Conference related to the Transfer High School Professional Development) - OPSR/TSI
- Posted Date: Oct 2, 2018 Deadline: May 31, 2019
Citywide, New York United StatesCitywide
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Teacher, Participation in advising for the annual Transfer School Conference related to the Transfer High School Professional Development
NYCDOE Licensed and appointed Teachers
Preference will be given to:
- At least three (3) years of satisfactory (Highly Effective/Effective) experience within the NYCDOE.
- Teachers currently working in transfer schools for SY18-19
- Previous conference advisors for the Annual Transfer School Conference
- Teachers who will work with transfer school presenters on workshop development and presentation
- Serve as a conference advisor to DOE staff and partners who are presenting at the annual Transfer School Conference and/or;
- Facilitate the design of workshops and materials, and/or;
- Participate in program evaluation activities
Ongoing Professional Development & Course Development: Will take place during SY 2018-19 with DOE Staff and Partners
Per Session rates as per the UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement. Contingent Upon Funding Availability. (UFT or relevant Union/Organization).
Send Form OP-175 (attached to this posting) by May 31, 2019 via email to: email@example.com. This will only be accepted via email.
- Must put “Transfer School Conference Advisor Application” in the subject line
- Include the above per session vacancy circular number in the OP-175
- No faxes or mail will be accepted
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please contact Eve Bois at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.