PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR NOTICE # 1371: Assistant Principal (Participation in professional development related to the Transfer School Common Core Institute High School Professional Development) - OPSR/TSI
- Posted Date: Oct 2, 2018 Deadline: May 31, 2019
Citywide, New York United StatesCitywide
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Assistant Principal, Participation in professional development related to the Transfer School Common Core Institute High School Professional Development
NYCDOE Licensed and appointed Assistant Principals
Preference will be given to:
- Assistant Principals currently working in schools participating in the Multiple Pathways Transfer School Institute for SY18-19
- Current or potential Assistant Principals participating in the Multiple Pathways Transfer School Institute
- Participate in professional development with DOE staff and partners and/or;
- Design and share common core aligned curriculum, and/or;
- Participate in program evaluation activities
Ongoing Professional Development & Course Development: Will take place during SY 2018-19 with DOE Staff and Partners.
Per Session rates as per the UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement. Contingent Upon Funding Availability. (UFT or relevant Union/Organization).
Send Form OP-175 (attached to this posting) by May 31, 2019 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will only be accepted via email.
- Must put “TSI Application” in the subject line
- Include the above per session vacancy circular number in the OP-175
- No faxes or mail will be accepted
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please contact Eve Bois at email@example.com
NOTE: Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.