PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 1150: Teacher (Multiple Pathways Institute High School Professional Development) - OPSR
- Posted Date: May 23, 2019 Deadline: Dec 31, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Multiple Pathways Institute High School Professional Development
Approximate number of positions available: 120
Office of Postsecondary Readiness
52 Chambers Street
New York, NY 10007
Also various school locations throughout the five boroughs
NYCDOE Licensed and appointed Teachers
Preference will be given to:
- Teachers currently working in schools participating in the Multiple Pathways Institute for SY19-20
- Teachers working in schools which are scheduled to participate in the Multiple Pathways Institute
- Teachers who will work with the Multiple Pathways Team on curriculum development and testing
- Participate in professional development with DOE staff and partners and/or;
- Design and share common core aligned curriculum, and/or;
- Participate in program evaluation activities
Ongoing Professional Development & Course Development: Will take place during SY 2019-20 with DOE Staff and Partners Monday to Friday, either outside contracted work hours or between 9:00am-5:00pm; select Saturdays as arranged in advance, between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm. Hours up to, but not limited to, approximately 30 hours. Additional hours granted upon approval of the hiring manager
Per Session rates as per the UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement. Contingent Upon Funding Availability. (UFT or relevant Union/Organization).
Send application: OP 175, copy of resume and cover letter by December 31, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will only be accepted via email.
- Must put “MPI Teacher Application” in the subject line
- Include the above per session vacancy circular number in the OP-175
- No faxes or mail will be accepted
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail email@example.com
NOTE: Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.