PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 121: Payroll Secretary - Payroll Secretary (D93M11G)
- Posted Date: Sep 10, 2019 Deadline: Oct 22, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
52 Chambers Street NY, NY 10007
Licensed NYCDOE Payroll Secretary
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
• At least three (3) years of satisfactory (high effective/effective) experience within the NYC DOE
• Well versed with Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 and NYCDOE Per Session timekeeping
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Record of satisfactory work performance
• Excellent record of attendance and punctuality
• Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Ability to perform office task, including scanning, photocopying and emailing.
• Collect and review timesheets for per session employees
• Enter per session payroll in Per Session Payroll system
Hours vary based on short-term tasks and assignments. No minimum hours guaranteed.
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send cover letter, application form OP-175 (available in the schools and DHR Website) and resume by October 22, 2019 to:
Director of Attendance
Division of School Climate and Wellness
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.