PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 186: CTE Licensed Teacher - NCCER Certified Construction Curriculum Coordinator (CTE)
- Posted Date: Nov 4, 2019 Deadline: Dec 4, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
NCCER Certified Construction Curriculum Coordinator for NYSED approved CTE schools and programs
• Bronx Design & Construction Academy (BDCA)
• Bronx International High School
• George Westinghouse CTE High School
• Queens Tech High School
• William Grady CTE High School
NYCDOE CTE licensed and NCCER certified teachers at above schools
- Available to work period indicated below.
- Achieved a satisfactory rating for the past two years.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
• Monitor student performance towards NCCER standards
• Document and upload student information on NCCER registry
Before and after school activity, including Saturday and Sunday if necessary, hours based upon available funding (up to 8 hours)
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement. Contingent Upon Funding Availability. (UFT or relevant Union/Organization).
Please e‐mail OP‐175 application, and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.