PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 188: CTE Licensed Teacher - School Secretary for Driver's Education Scholarship Program (CTE)
- Posted Date: Nov 4, 2019 Deadline: Dec 4, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
School Secretary to issue purchase orders for driver’s education scholarship program in partnership with lead Drivers Ed coordinator for CTE schools and programs
H.S. for Construction Trades, Engineering & Architecture
NYCDOE CTE licensed and/or appointed secretary at the school listed above.
● Available to work period indicated below.
● Achieved a satisfactory rating for the past two years.
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
▪ Work with lead coordinator and local driving schools to ensure payment and services are rendered
▪ Support schools in maintaining and meeting deadlines
▪ Monitor student survey and post program results from all schools
▪ Maintain thorough record keeping/ Data collection
▪ Work with the Office of Postsecondary Readiness
Before and after school activity, including Saturday and Sunday if necessary, hours based upon available funding (up to 40 hours)
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement. Contingent Upon Funding Availability. (UFT or relevant Union/Organization).
Please e‐mail OP‐175 application, and letter of interest to email@example.com
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.