PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 203: Teacher - Implicit Bias/CRE Teacher (Office of Equity and Access)
- Posted Date: Nov 7, 2019 Deadline: Dec 31, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Office of Equity and Access (OEA) Implicit Bias/ CRE Teacher
Implicit Bias/ CRE Initiative
333 7th Avenue
New York, New York 10001
NYCDOE licensed and appointed Teacher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of state and city academic policy as it pertains to public schools
- Minimum 1 year of satisfactory experience developing and implementing curriculum
Under the supervision of licensed personnel:
- Participate in implicit bias training
- Facilitate school based equity team meetings
- Co-produce shared curricula; test and pilot units
- Learn about CRE in planning and practice
November 2019 - June 2020 (Approximately 5 hours depending upon funding availability)
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Application form OP 175 (available in schools) and resume must be received by June 30, 2020. Applications will only be accepted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must put “OEA IB/CRE Teacher – SY2020” in subject line
- Include the above per session vacancy circular number in OP-175
- No faxes or mail will be accepted
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.