PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 237: Teacher - Teachers of Speech Improvement - CAT Team Evaluators (Center for Assistive Technology)
- Posted Date: Dec 3, 2019 Deadline: Jan 13, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Teachers of Speech Improvement - Center for Assistive Technology (CAT) Team Evaluators
CAT Office – 28-11 Queens Plaza North, Room 508-510; Long Island City, NY 11101
• Current NYC DOE Licensed and appointed Teacher of Speech Improvement
• Satisfactory rating for current school year
• Must have at least 2 years of AAC Evaluation Experience
• Preference given to current members on the AT Team
• Maintain necessary and timely records, including SESIS documentation
• Maintain accurate timekeeping documentation
• Timely submission of AT Evaluation reports and related documents
• Communication with families and the CAT team office in regard to scheduling of services and follow up on progress
Saturdays starting November 16, 2019 to June 13, 2020 from 8:30am-3:00pm.
11/16, 11/23, 12/7, 12/14, 1/11, 1/18*, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15*, 2/22*, 2/29,
3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28, 4/4, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13
*Please note: 1/18, 2/15 and 2/22 are dependent on if the sites are open that day due to holidays surrounding date.
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Please send OP-175 application and resume via email to: CATPostings@NYCDOE.onmicrosoft.com.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have questions concerning this advertisement e-mail to: CATPostings@NYCDOE.onmicrosoft.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.