PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 286: Teacher - Teacher Development Hub PD (OTD)
- Posted Date: Jan 8, 2020 Deadline: Jun 30, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Teacher Development Hub PD (up to 75 positions)
Various locations, New York City Department of Education
• NYC Department of Education licensed and appointed teachers who have been selected by principals, from schools selected to participate in the Teacher Development Hub Professional Learning Series
• Has received annual performance ratings of Satisfactory, Effective or Highly Effective
• Active participant in the Teacher Development Hub PL series
• Knowledge of NYS, NYC, Common Core Standards and the Danielson Framework for Teaching
• Knowledge of NYSED’s Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education Framework
• Knowledge of the Instructional Leadership Framework
• Experience supporting and developing early career teachers
Activities may include the following: filming of teacher practice, designing and executing culturally responsive lessons to build teacher development at schools, participating in focus group feedback sessions and/or designing resources to support teachers’ calibration with the Danielson Framework for Teaching and the Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education Framework.
Work schedule flexible, times to be determined
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send application: OP 175, copy of resume and cover letter by: Melissa Oliver (email@example.com)
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail Melissa Oliver (firstname.lastname@example.org).
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.