PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 301: Teacher - CTE Partner Appreciation Night (CTE)
- Posted Date: Jan 22, 2020 Deadline: Feb 22, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
CTE Partner Appreciation Night
• Aviation Career & Technical Education High School
• Boys and Girls High School
• Brooklyn Navy Yard STEAM Center
• Food and Finance High School
• High School of Economics & Finance.
• High School for Health Professions & Human Services
• Hillcrest High School
• La Guardia HS
• Newtown High School
• New Dorp High School
• The New York Harbor School
NYCDOE CTE licensed teachers or NYC DOE at the above schools
● Available to work period indicated below.
● Achieved a satisfactory rating for the past two years.
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
● Recruiting and chaperoning students
● Tracking attendance
● Bring school marketing materials/supplies
• Afterschool on February 27, 2020 between the hours of 3-7pm (at maximum 2 hours)
HOURS UP TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO APPROXIMATELY 2 HOURS.
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Please e‐mail OP‐175 application, and letter of interest to email@example.com
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.