PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 302: Teacher - Construction and Sustainability Teachers for the CTE Career Mentoring in Construction (CTE)
- Posted Date: Jan 22, 2020 Deadline: Feb 22, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Construction and Sustainability Teachers for the CTE Career Mentoring in Construction
• School of Cooperative Technical Education (Coop Tech)
NYCDOE CTE licensed and OSHA certified teachers at the above school
● Available to work period indicated below.
● Achieved a satisfactory rating for the past two years.
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
• Recruiting students
• Classroom management
• Participate in and assist with facilitating lesson plans
• Tracking attendance
• Sessions and close out work to take place in February and March of 2020, hours based upon available funding (up to 25 hours)
HOURS UP TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO APPROXIMATELY 25 HOURS.
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Please e‐mail OP‐175 application, and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please contact email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.