PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 309: Culinary Teacher - CTE Partner Appreciation Night-Culinary Schools (CTE)
- Posted Date: Jan 29, 2020 Deadline: Feb 26, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
CTE Partner Appreciation Night – Culinary Schools
• Brooklyn Navy Yard STEAM Center
• Food and Finance High School
NYCDOE CTE licensed culinary teachers at the above schools
● Available to work period indicated below.
● Achieved a satisfactory rating for the past two years.
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
● Ordering and prepping food supplies
● Recruiting and chaperoning students
● Developing a menu
● Overseeing the food prep and distribution at the event
• Planning prior to the event on February 27, 2020 as well as participating in the event (at maximum 10 hours)
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Please e‐mail OP‐175 application, and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please contact email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.