PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 40: Teacher (School Year) - CUNY LINCT Program
- Posted Date: May 14, 2019 Deadline: Sep 30, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Lead Teacher, CUNY LINCT Program
Seeking approximately 100 NYC DOE Licensed and appointed Teachers
Locations throughout the five boroughs
NYCDOE Licensed and Appointed Teacher
- Preference will be given to current or potential instructors for CUNY LINCT courses at their school
- Preference will be given to staff at a school confirmed to participated in the CUNY LINCT program during the 2019-20 school year
- Participate in LINCT trainings and professional learning communities
- Participate in and / or host intervisitations in LINCT classrooms
- Support research and development of LINCT curriculum
Hours up to but not limited to APPROXIMATELY 60 HOURS after school from September through June. Additional hours granted upon the approval of the hiring manager.
Per Session rates as per the UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement. Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send application: OP 175, copy of resume and cover letter by September 30, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will only be accepted via email, with “LINCT – Per Session – Teacher – SY 2019-20 application” in the subject line.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.