PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 401: Education Administrator - Student Enrollment Event Support (OTD)
- Posted Date: Sep 10, 2019 Deadline: Oct 9, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Student Enrollment Event Support (Multiple Positions Available)
Positions available in all 5 boroughs. Exact locations to be determined and all location assignments may be subject to change
NYCDOE Licensed and Appointed EAs within the Office of Student Enrollment
At least three (3) years of satisfactory experience within the NYCDOE
• Must be a Guidance Counselor in the Office of Student Enrollment
• Perform a variety of roles including event coordination, delivering large scale presentations regarding school admissions processes, and coordinating interpretation services when needed.
• Represents the Office of Student Enrollment (OSE) at various information sessions for community based organizations and other external agencies to discuss OSE admissions processes.
• Provide superior customer services to attendees in a timely and efficient manner.
• Support general operations of setting up and breaking down for Office of Student Enrollment admissions related events.
Ability to work nights between 5pm and 8pm and weekends between 7am and 6pm between August to June on a flexible schedule. Specific hours and schedules are not guaranteed.
Schedule to be determined and will remain subject to change.
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Please apply by emailing OSEHRTeam@schools.nyc.gov with “OSE Events 2019-20” in the subject line along with your name
• Applications will only be accepted via email. No faxes or mail will be accepted
• Submit Resume and OP-175
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail OSEHRTeam@schools.nyc.gov
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.