PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 637: Supervisor (Itinerant Master Programmer for School Time Lab) - OOL
- Posted Date: May 23, 2019 Deadline: Jun 30, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Itinerant Master Programmer for School Time Lab (STL)
Up to 5 Positions
OOL Satellite Office
715 Ocean Terrace, Staten Island, New York 10301
And locations throughout the five boroughs
New York City Department of Education licensed Supervisor with extensive programming experience
- Minimum three years satisfactory experience creating successful high school master schedules
- Knowledge of traditional and non-traditional high school schedule models
- Expertise in STARS
- Knowledge of high school graduation requirements
- Knowledge of state and city academic policy as pertains to high schools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To support STL high schools in creating school schedule
- To support creation of master schedule for STL high schools including STARS support
- To trouble shoot and problem solve as STL school develops schedule
- To assist STL high schools in bringing master schedule to finalized state
July 2019 – June 30, 2020; school teams will determine schedule. Hours up to, but not limited to approximately 250 hours. Additional hours granted upon the approval of the hiring manager.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send application: OP 175, copy of resume and cover letter by 6/30/19 to: 715 Ocean Terrace, Staten Island, New York 10301 and/or STL@schools.nyc.gov
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.