PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 645: Guidance Counselors - Participant-Mastery Collaborative (OSE)
- Posted Date: Sep 5, 2019 Deadline: Oct 4, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
● Guidance Counselor, participation in professional development activities related to Mastery Collaborative, funded by the Office of Leadership
● NYCDOE Licensed and appointed Guidance Counselors
● Preference will be given to Mastery Collaborative members
Participate in professional development activities for Mastery Collaborative; and/or
Participate in documentation of best practices and program evaluation related to Mastery Collaborative
● Ongoing Professional Development & Program Activities: Will take place during Summer 2019 and School Year 2019-20 with DOE Staff and Partners, depending upon funding availability. Maximum 30 hours.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send Form OP-175 (attached to this posting) by via email to: email@example.com
● Must put “MC – Per Session Application” in the subject line
● Include the above per session vacancy circular number in the OP-175
● No faxes or mail will be accepted
If you have any questions concerning this activity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.