PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 648: Guidance Counselor (Participant-Academic and Personal Behavior Inquiry Institute) - OOL
- Posted Date: May 23, 2019 Deadline: Jun 30, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Guidance Counselor, Office of Leadership Academic and Personal Behaviors Inquiry Institute Participant (approx.. 15)
NYCDOE Licensed and appointed Guidance Counselors
• Participation in Office of Leadership Academic and Personal Behaviors Inquiry Institute
• Knowledge of DOE policies and procedures
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in middle school or high school programs
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to provide instructional assistance to students, parents, and community representatives.
Under the supervision of licensed pedagogical personnel:
• Participate in APB Inquiry Institute in SY 2019-20
September 2019 – June 2020 after school
(Approximately 30-50 hours depending upon funding availability)
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send Form OP-175 (attached to this posting) by June 30 via email to Office of Leadership, Deb Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will only be accepted via email. Please include the above circular number on your application.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail email@example.com