PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 650: Assistant Principal (Participant-Academic and Personal Behavior Inquiry Institute) - OOL
- Posted Date: May 23, 2019 Deadline: Jun 30, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Assistant Principal, Office of Leadership Academic and Personal Behaviors Inquiry Institute Participant (approx. 20)
NYCDOE Licensed and appointed Assistant Principals
• Participation in Office of Leadership Academic and Personal Behaviors Inquiry Institute
• Knowledge of DOE policies and procedures
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in middle school or high school programs
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to provide instructional assistance to students, parents, and community representatives.
Under the supervision of licensed pedagogical personnel:
• Participate in APB Inquiry Institute in SY 2019-20
September 2019 – June 2020 after school
(Approximately 20-50 hours depending upon funding availability)
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send Form OP-175 (attached to this posting) by June 30 via email to Office of Leadership, Deb Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will only be accepted via email. Please include the above circular number on your application.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.