PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE #664: Teacher (Teacher Trainee-Citywide Science) - CIPL
- Posted Date: May 28, 2019 Deadline: Jun 30, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Citywide Science; Teacher Trainee Rate (up to 3000 available positions)
Various Locations Citywide
● Applicant must be a NYCDOE licensed teacher of Common Branches or grades 6-12 teacher in science subjects
● Applicant must currently work in a New York City public school.
● Applicants must have a satisfactory rating
● Applicants must have satisfactory time and attendance.
Preference will be given to applicants with the following:
● Satisfactory experience teaching science content within the K-12 environment
● Participate in science professional training sessions
Various dates and times including after school, evenings and weekends. Schedules will be determined by need and availability. July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020. ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send cover letter and Form OP-175 (Available in the schools and on DHR Website), resume, and a copy of appropriate license via E-mail to STEM@schools.nyc.gov. Must put “Teacher: STEM Staff Development“ in the subject line and include the above per session vacancy circular number in your letter of application. NO FAXES OR MAIL will be accepted. Please direct all questions to STEM@schools.nyc.gov.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have questions about this activity, please contact STEM@schools.nyc.gov.