PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE #668: Supervisor (Grade K-5 Supervisor-enVisionmath NYC Curriculum Training) - CIPL
- Posted Date: May 28, 2019 Deadline: Jun 30, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Supervisors of Elementary Schools (K-5) to attend enVisionmath NYC curriculum training
(up to 300 positions)
● NYCDOE licensed and appointed Supervisors
● Applicants must have a satisfactory rating for past three years.
● Applicants must have satisfactory time and attendance for past three years.
Applicants will be selected based upon:
• Currently a supervisor at a school that has adopted the enVisionmathNYC elementary mathematics as the Core Curriculum
• Register online for professional learning
• Commitment to attend mathematics professional learning session
• Serve as administrative support for the implementation of the Core Curriculum within the school
• Attend mathematics professional learning session
• Support mathematics programs and projects within the school
July 1, 2019 to August 30, 2019. Various dates and times including after school, evenings and weekends. Schedules will be determined by need and availability. ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
• Send cover letter and Form OP-175 (Available in the schools and on DHR Website), resume, and a copy of appropriate license via E-mail to STEM@schools.nyc.gov.
• Must put “Teacher: STEM Staff Development“ in the subject line and include the above per session vacancy circular number in your letter of application.
• NO FAXES OR MAIL will be accepted. Please direct all questions to STEM@schools.nyc.gov.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.