PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 692: Retired Teacher (PSAL Auditor) - PSAL
- Posted Date: May 28, 2019 Deadline: Jun 26, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
PSAL Auditor (14 Positions)
44-36 Vernon Boulevard, LIC, NY and sites throughout the five (5) boroughs
NYCDOE retired teacher.
Knowledge of New York City High school graduation requirements
Able to review and assess educational materials
Good organizational and administrative skills
Proficient in Internet communication
• Conduct site visits of high Schools participating in PSAL programs with the 5 Boroughs of New York City.
• Examine and analyze documentation for eligibility requirements such as student academic records, attendance records, medicals, and parental consent forms.
• Review documentation for current and valid certificates in CPR, AED, First Aid and Concussion.
• Audit Insurance books, preparing and submitting written analyses of findings to PSAL.
• Participated in meetings with Principals or designee at the conclusion of audits, and all required PSAL headquarters meetings.
Monday through September 2019 through June 2020, (9am – 4pm)
HOURS UP TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO APPROXIMATELY TBD HOURS. ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Forward OP-175 application, cover letter and resume by June 26, 2019 to PSAL, by to PSAL, 44-36 Vernon Boulevard, LIC, NY 11101. Questions concerning this advertisement should be directed to LAustin@schools.nyc.gov
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.