PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 757: Supervisor - Per Session Supervisor (OSYD)
- Posted Date: Aug 29, 2019 Deadline: Oct 3, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Supervisor - Office of Safety and Youth Development (1 Position)
Office of Safety and Youth Development
52 Chambers Street
New York, NY, 10007
New York City licensed and appointed supervisor with satisfactory service for the previous 3 years
• Experience in working with Division of Information and Instructional Technology (DIIT)
• Experience working with Online Occurrence Reporting System (OORS)
• Experience in long term project management
• Experience in facilitating multi- office project coordination
• Collaborate with DIIT to oversee pre-suspension alert project management.
• Provide monthly program updates to senior leadership in Office of Safety and Youth Development (OSYD)
• Create, develop, maintain, and monitor an inter-office project timeline.
• Participate in daily project management meetings with OSYD, DIIT and Legal services
• Create, develop and conduct OORS training of the updated application for essential DOE staff
• Monitor and ensure all schools complete necessary OORS training module.
• Create P-weekly and Field Support weekly announcements that align with the project rollout needs.
• Liaison between DIIT and OSYD, to troubleshoot any issues.
• Work with DIIT and OSYD programming staff to maintain and update programs and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
September 2019 – June 2020
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
1) Application Form OP175 (Available in schools)
2) Cover letter
3) Resume (Include vacancy circular number)
4) Copy of NYC Department of Education license
Send by September 26, 2019 to: By email to: Gromeo2@schools.nyc.gov
(Include Per Session Vacancy Circular Number in the email subject line)
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.