PER SESSION VACANCY CIRCULAR (VC) NOTICE # 997: Teacher - TLP Teacher as Facilitator (OTD)
- Posted Date: Aug 27, 2019 Deadline: Oct 3, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY)
Teachers to facilitate in Teachers – NYCDOE Teacher Leadership Program – Facilitators (up to 30 positions)
Multiple Locations - City wide
New York City Department of Education Licensed and Appointed Teachers
• Priority given to returning TLP Facilitators
• Teachers leaders who completed TLP
• Principal recommendation
• Attend 1 full-day Facilitator Institute training sessions before the first session
• Attend 22 sessions. Attend 10 training sessions for facilitators to develop the curriculum and plan the implementation of the Teacher Leadership Program on the following dates, from 4:30-7:30PM: October 2, October 30, December 4, January 15, February 5, March 4, April 8, May 6, May 27, June 10.
• Lead 10 sessions in which facilitators train teacher leaders to lead teacher teams in their schools on the following tentative dates, from 4:00-7:00 PM: October 16, November 20, December 18, January 29, February 12, March 18, April 22, May 20, June 3, June 10.
October 2– June 10 – Up to 80 hours maximum (not guaranteed) per position for attendance at training sessions after school, planning time, and attendance at after school sessions for participants. In order to maintain continuity and consistency of program, applicants must be available for the full activity in order to accept the position.
ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Applicants should submit a resume and an OP 175 form. Applicants being considered will be notified via email (subject to the completion of an OP 175 form prior to the start of the activity). Questions concerning this advertisement can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.