PER SESSION VACANCY NOTICE # 1163: Teacher - Bank of New York Externship - CTE-Licensed Teacher (Office of Postsecondary Readiness)
- Posted Date: Jun 1, 2020 Deadline: Oct 2, 2020
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY; this position is subject to budget approval and availability and may be withdrawn at any time)
NYCDOE CTE licensed teacher
Office of Postsecondary Readiness
52 Chambers Street
New York, NY 10007
Also various school locations throughout the five boroughs
- Currently NYCDOE licensed and appointed Teacher from a CTE IT program from Queens Technical High School and Brooklyn STEAM Center
- Available to work period indicated below
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities
Preference will be given to:
- Teachers who are able to lead training sessions with other CTE IT teachers
- Teachers who will work with the CTE team on curriculum development or additional training opportunities
- Teacher at Queens Technical High School or Brooklyn STEAM Center
- Prepare for and participate in the entire training schedule of the professional development, which may be remote
- Support required documentation (including but not limited to curriculum development) to support any relevant CTE courses
- Support any additional training opportunities with other CTE teachers around the topics of the professional development
- Participate in program evaluation activities
Monday through Friday, either outside contracted work hours or between 9:00am-5:00pm; select Saturdays as arranged in advance, between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm. Hours up to, but not limited to, approximately 50 hours. Additional hours granted upon approval of the hiring manager.
HOURS UP TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF HOURS LISTED. ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send application: OP 175 and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Externship Posting” in e-mail subject line.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.