PER SESSION VACANCY NOTICE # 1278: Teacher - OOL Continuous Learning Teacher School Year (Office of Leadership)
- Posted Date: Jun 1, 2020 Deadline: Jun 30, 2021
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING AVAILABILITY; this position is subject to budget approval and availability and may be withdrawn at any time)
Teacher, All subjects and Grades – Workshop Participant – Continuous Learning School Year
Various school locations to be determined
Tweed Courthouse, 52 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
- NYC Department of Education licensed and appointed teachers
- Satisfactory rating required
- Strong attendance record
- Demonstrated ability to work as a collaborative member of a teamon projects
- Participation in the Continuous Learning Fellowship program
- Interest in engaging in cycles of learning
- Consensus among central and superintendent teams
- Experience working in/facilitating teacher teams
- Experience engaging in collaborative inquiry
- Experience serving in teacher leader roles preferred
- Commitment to attending all professional learning sessions and engaging in bridge to practice activities between sessions
- Attendance at all professional learning sessions
- Active participation in bridge to practice activities between sessions (both in-school and in blended-learning online community)
- Communication with central coaches via email and phone as necessary
- Active participation in workshop series
September 2020 – June 2021 (Exact dates and times TBD by the Continuous Learning team based on the availability of funding)
HOURS UP TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF HOURS LISTED. ADDITIONAL HOURS GRANTED UPON THE APPROVAL OF THE HIRING MANAGER.
Per Session rates as per the relevant union/organization of the advertised title (UFT, CSA, DC-37 - Collective Bargaining Agreement). Contingent Upon Funding Availability.
Send application: OP 175 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e-mail email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.