PER SESSION VACANCY NOTICE # 180: Principals (Participation in PD related to Computer Science for All) - OPSR/CS4ALL
- Posted Date: Jul 13, 2018 Deadline: May 31, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING)
Participation in professional development related to Computer Science for All (CS4ALL) and/or PD or curriculum development for related courses.
Locations throughout the five boroughs.
NYCDOE Licensed and appointed Principal with superintendent approval
Preference will be given to:
- Principals currently working in schools participating in a CS4ALL Program or related program for summer 2018 or School Year 2018-19.
- Current or potential instructors for CS4ALL Programs or related programs
- Principals who will work with the CS4ALL Program team on curriculum development
- Participate in professional development with DOE staff and/or external partners and/or;
- Create, update, and maintain CS4ALL courses or other courses in the CS4ALL environment, and/or;
- Create curriculum using the CS4ALL model, and/or;
- Participate in program evaluation activities
Per Session rates as per the UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement. Contingent Upon Funding Availability. (UFT or relevant Union/Organization).
Summer 2018 and School year 2018-19; hours flexible (Approximately 250 hours per position)
Send Form OP-175 (attached to this posting) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will only be accepted via email.
- Must put “CS4ALL – Per Session SY2018-2019 Application” in the subject line
- Include the above per session vacancy circular number in the OP-175
- No faxes or mail will be accepted
- Contact your Superintendent for approval.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have questions concerning this advertisement, e-mail email@example.com.
NOTE: Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.