PER SESSION VACANCY NOTICE # 458: Teachers (Participation in PD related to CTE and/or Curriculum Development and/or Resource and Tool Kit Development) - CTE/OPSR
- Posted Date: Jul 23, 2018 Deadline: Aug 31, 2018
Citywide, New York, New York United StatesCitywide
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING)
Teacher, Participation in professional development related to Career and technical education – and/or curriculum development and/or resources and tool kit development.
ALL NYCDOE academic teachers and teachers with CTE license
Preference will be given to:
- Teachers currently working in CTE schools and/or schools with CTE programs
- Teachers who can commit to attending all professional development trainings
- Teachers working to develop CTE programs of study and to prepare programs for approval
- Participate in professional development with DOE staff and partners and/or;
- Participate in training sessions between July 1, 2018 and September 1, 2018
- Create, update and collaborate on curricular resources, program documentation related to program approval and tools as part of training series
- Implement strategies and activities that covered as part of the training
- Participate in program evaluation activities during and immediately after implementation
- Participate in activities related to work based learning
Per session rate as per UFT Collective Bargaining Agreement
July 1, 2018 – September 1, 2018 (Hours contingent upon funding)
Send Form OP-175 to firstname.lastname@example.org . This will only be accepted via email. Please include the above per session vacancy circular number in the OP-175. No faxes or mail will be accepted.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have questions concerning this advertisement e-mail: email@example.com.
NOTE: Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, caregiver status, consumer credit history, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. For more information, please refer to the DOE Non-Discrimination Policy.