Supervisors - Session Participant - WeTeachNYC ( up to 100 positions) Per Session Vacancy Notice #1208
- Posted Date: Jul 5, 2018 Deadline: May 31, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING)
Per Session Vacancy Notice #1208
- NYC Department of Education licensed and appointed supervisor (including principals, assistant principals, and education administrators)
- Satisfactory rating required
- Strong attendance record
- Experience working in/facilitating teacher teams
- Experience engaging in collaborative planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to attending all online and face-to-face activities
- Participate in collaborative activities to refine existing professional development and/or instructional resources and online/blended learning
- Respond to surveys and participate in focus groups as needed
- Be willing to be videotaped in various settings, as needed
- Commitment to attending all professional learning sessions
- Communication with coaches via email and phone as necessary
As per Collective Bargaining Agreement.
July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019. Various dates and times. Schedules will be determined by need and availability by the activity supervisor (up to 25 hours).
Email OP-175 application, cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your school’s DBN, your name and title in the Subject line (i.e., District\Borough\School Number – i.e., 01M001 – Mary Jones, Teacher). Include the above per session vacancy circular number in your letter of application. NO FAXES or MAIL will be accepted. If you have any questions concerning this Per Session Vacancy, please email email@example.com.
Please Include the Above Circular Number on your Resume and Application
If you have any questions concerning this advertisement, e-mail please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service exceeding the number of hours specified in the Chancellor's Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. Inquiries regarding compliance with this equal opportunity policy may be directed to: Office of Equal Opportunity, 65 Court Street, Room 923, Brooklyn, New York 11201, or visit the OEO website at https://www.nycenet.edu/oeo