Teacher Effectiveness Interviewer, up to 15 positions available Per Session Vacancy Notice #1205
- Posted Date: Jul 5, 2018 Deadline: May 31, 2019
65 Court Street, Brooklyn, New York United States
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING)
Per Session Vacancy Notice #1201
NYCDOE Licensed and Appointed Supervisors who are also Teacher Development and Evaluation Coaches in district offices or in the Office of Teacher Development, Teacher Effectiveness
Selection Criteria (Preference will be given to the following):
- Experience interviewing teacher and school administrator candidates
- A history of making strong staffing selection decisions
- Knowledge of the selection process
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attend in person interview events.
- Review resumes, tasks, group activities, and conduct one-on-one interviews with candidates.
- Enter results into an interview tracker and submit for scoring.
- As per Collective Bargaining Agreement: the most current contractual rates.
- Transportation and out-of-pocket expenses will not be reimbursed
Number of hours may vary from month to month, but expectations will be communicated in advance; Up to 60 total hours.
Please email OP-175 application cover letter and resume to: OTEPS@schools.nyc.gov
Please Include the Above Circular Number on your Resume and Application
If you have any questions concerning this advertisement, email please contact: OTEPS@schools.nyc.gov
Service exceeding the number of hours specified in the Chancellor's Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. Inquiries regarding compliance with this equal opportunity policy may be directed to: Office of Equal Opportunity, 65 Court Street, Room 923, Brooklyn, New York 11201, or visit the OEO website at https://www.nycenet.edu/oeo