Teacher Effectiveness Technology Reviewer, up to 20 positions available PER SESSION VACANCY NOTICE # 408
- Posted Date: Jul 5, 2018 Deadline: Jun 30, 2019
65 Court Street , Brooklyn, New York United States
LOCATION: New York City Department of Education, 65 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- NYC Department of Education licensed and appointed teachers and teachers-assigned
- Has received annual performance ratings of Satisfactory, Effective or Highly Effective for the past 4 years
(Preference will be given to the following):
- Experience with NYCDOE technology systems including WeTeach, Advance Web Application, STARS, etc.
- Experience working with online based education technology systems that support teachers, administrators, and/or students
- Strong oral and written communication skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide feedback on technology enhancements to systems managed by TE.
- Share user needs to inform potential future enhancement of TE managed technology systems.
WORK SCHEDULE:Up to 20 total hours.
- As per current Collective Bargaining Agreement: the most current contractual rates.
- Transportation and out-of-pocket expenses will not be reimbursed.
Please e‐mail OP‐175 application, cover letter and resume to: OTEPS@schools.nyc.gov
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION
If you have questions concerning this advertisement, please contact: OTEPS@schools.nyc.gov.
Service exceeding the number of hours specified in Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. Inquiries regarding compliance with this equal opportunity policy may be directed to: Office of Equal Opportunity, 65 Court Street, Room 923, Brooklyn, New York 11201, or visit the OEO website at: https://www.nycenet.edu/oeo