Teacher Leadership Program (TLP) Supervisors - Participants (up to 100 positions) Per Session Vacancy Notice #1202
- Posted Date: Jul 5, 2018 Deadline: Jun 30, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING)
Per Session Vacancy Notice #1202
New York City Department of Education licensed and appointed principals and assistant principals
- Completed online application with school based team
- Agrees to attend LTP Orientation, TBD
- Agrees to attend up to 12 hours of professional development with their teacher leaders
- Oversees teacher leaders on TLP team who facilitate a grade/content/inquiry/data team that meets a minimum of 45 minutes once a week during the 2018 - 2019 school year in a New York City public school
- Attend a minimum of 4 after school sessions with your teacher leaders to support the work of the team which is structured to assist with the full implementation of the Framework for Great Schools. Sessions are from 4:00 to 7:00 PM and are geographically based.
- Support teacher leaders with aligning the learnings from each TLP session with school wide goals and the facilitative leadership standards.
- Structure time to provide ongoing feedback to teacher leaders within the facilitative leadership standards and support teacher leaders with completing their TLP developmental reflection journals.
- Enable teacher leaders to implement the learnings of TLP with school-based teams
- As per Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Transportation and out-of-pocket expenses will not be reimbursed
Attend up to 12 hours maximum (not guaranteed) per position, for attendance at 4 sessions after school (sept. 2017 - June 2018). Exact dates and times TBD. In order to maintain continuity and consistency, applicants must be available for the full activity in order to accept the position.
Applicants being considered will be notified via email (subject to the completion of an OP 175 form prior to the start of the activity).Questions concerning this advertisement can be sent to email@example.com
Please Include the Above Circular Number on your Resume and Application
If you have any questions concerning this advertisement, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgService exceeding the number of hours specified in the Chancellor's Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. Inquiries regarding compliance with this equal opportunity policy may be directed to: Office of Equal Opportunity, 65 Court Street, Room 923, Brooklyn, New York 11201, or visit the OEO website at https://www.nycenet.edu/oeo