Teacher Leadership Program (TLP) Teachers as Facilitators (up to 45 positions) Per Session Vacancy Notice #1203
- Posted Date: Jul 5, 2018 Deadline: May 31, 2019
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING)
Per Session Vacancy Notice #1203
New York City Department of Education Licensed and Appointed Teachers
- Teachers in New York City public school
- Principal Recommendation
- Attend 1 full-day Facilitator Institute training session before the first session, Sept 15th
- Attend 22 sessions. Attend 11 training sessions for facilitators to develop the curriculum and plan the implementation of the Teacher Leadership Program on the following dates, from 4:30-7:30 pm: October 3rd, October 24th, December 5th, January 9th, January 30th, February 27th, March 20th, April 17th, May 8th, May 30th
- Lead 11 sessions in which facilitators train teacher leaders to lead teacher teams in their schools on the following tentative dates, from 4:00-7:00 pm: October 17th, November 7th, December 19th, January 16th, February 6th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 1st, May 22nd and June 5th
- As per Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Transportation and out-of-pocket expenses will not be reimbursed
September 15th - June 6th. Up to 80 hours maximum (not guaranteed) per position for attendance at training sessions after school, planning time, and attendance at after school sessions for participants. In order to maintain continuity and consistency, applicants must be available for the full activity in order to accept the position.
Applicants being considered will be notified via email (subject to completion of an OP 175 form prior to the start of the activity). Questions concerning this advertisement can be sent to email@example.com
Please Include the Above Circular Number on your Resume and Application
If you have any questions about this activity, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service exceeding the number of hours specified in the Chancellor's Regulation C-175 governing per session activities requires prior approval. The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must make the request via the Per Session Service System and receive approval before the person can begin working in the activity. Failure to obtain a valid waiver may result in the withholding of payment for hours worked beyond the maximum.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. Inquiries regarding compliance with this equal opportunity policy may be directed to: Office of Equal Opportunity, 65 Court Street, Room 923, Brooklyn, New York 11201, or visit the OEO website at https://www.nycenet.edu/oeo