Teacher Effectiveness Interviewer, up to 15 positions available PER SESSION VACANCY NOTICE # 410
- Posted Date: Jul 5, 2018 Deadline: Jun 30, 2019
65 Court Street, Brooklyn, New York United Statesup to 15 positions available
(CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING)
ELIGIBILITY:NYCDOE licensed teachers in teacher assigned roles
SELECTION CRITERIA(Preference will be given to the following):
- Must be a Teacher Assigned for the Office of Teacher Development – Teacher Effectiveness
- Experience interviewing teacher and school administrator candidates
- A history of making strong staffing selection decisions
- Knowledge of the selection process • Strong oral and written communication skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend in person interview events.
- Review resumes, tasks, group activities, and conduct one-on-one interviews with candidates.
- Enter results into an interview tracker and submit for scoring.
WORK SCHEDULE:Number of hours may vary from month to month, but expectations will be communicated in advance; Up to 60 total hours.
- As per current Collective Bargaining Agreement: the most current contractual rates.
- Transportation and out‐of‐pocket expenses will not be reimbursed.
Please e‐mail OP‐175 application, cover letter and resume to OTEPS@schools.nyc.gov
PLEASE INCLUDE THE ABOVE CIRCULAR NUMBER ON YOUR RESUME AND APPLICATION
If you have any questions about this activity, please e‐mail OTEPS@schools.nyc.gov
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D
It is the policy of the Department of Education of the City of New York to provide educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation. Inquiries regarding compliance with this equal opportunity policy may be directed to: Office of Equal Opportunity, 65 Court Street, Room 923, Brooklyn, New York 11201, or visit the OEO website at https://www.nycenet.edu/oeo