If you are a New Yorker age 12 and up you can now receive a free COVID-19 vaccine at a school near you!
In partnership with the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, some school sites will offer vaccination. You can simply walk in with your student, any friend or family member who needs a vaccine, or just get one for yourself. It's quick and easy, and will help you keep yourself, your neighborhood, and your school community safe.
Have questions about the vaccine? Visit the NYC Covid-19 Vaccine page for all the facts.
Sites will operate on
- Monday, September 13
- Tuesday, September 14
- Wednesday, September 15
- Friday, September 17
Sites will not operate on Thursday, September 16 in observance of Yom Kippur.
- You will not need to provide proof of immigration status or a social security number to get vaccinated.
- You do not need health insurance to get vaccinated—the vaccine is free.
- For all individuals under 18, a parent or legal guardian must provide consent. See below for letter and consent form
- In addition, it is recommended— though not required— that students aged 12 to 15 be accompanied to the vaccination site by a parent or guardian, or another adult caregiver designated by the parent or guardian. Whether or not you chose to accompany your child, your child will be monitored by a trained medical professional at the vaccine site for 15 minutes following vaccine administration.
- All records and information associated with vaccination are kept strictly confidential.
- Vaccines are administered by trained medical professionals.
- On-site telephone interpretation in multiple languages will be available.
Consent Form and Letter
Find a School Near You
Choose a borough and view the list of schools, organized by ZIP code, to find the location and times for getting a vaccine for students and your families.
DOE employees and families can also make use of vaccination sites in our Central and borough offices Thursday September 9, and Friday September 10.
65 Court Street, Room 101 from 10 AM to 5 PM
44-36 Vernon Blvd, Room 501 from 10 AM to 5 PM
52 Chambers Street, Mobile Bus will be in front of the building from 12 PM to 5PM
1230 Zerega Avenue, Mobile Bus will be in front of the building from 12 PM to 5PM
715 Ocean Terrace, Petrides Complex, Building A from 12 PM to 5PM