TeachHub is a portal to support students and teachers. The portal provides quick links to essential applications for remote learning, including:
- iLearnNYC, the NYCDOE Learning Management System
- Student report cards (available in the Student Documents icon)
- Student grades (available in MyDashboard - if published from DOE Grades)
- Multiple educational applications
- G Suite, Microsoft O365, and Zoom (using secure central accounts)
- And more!
To Sign In
- Students must sign in with their DOE Student Accounts
- Teachers must sign in with their DOE credentials
- School-issued G suite accounts will not work, you must use the DOE log in.
You can now download the TeachHub mobile application in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Additional information about the application can be found at the TeachHub Mobile Application page.