If you cannot find something here, please visit the The InfoHub. The InfoHub has both a public side and an employee-only side.
- Check out the public side for information for past and new employees; support materials for our third-party partners, and the translated documents to send home to parents.
- Sign into the employee-only side for links to our systems, guidance about civil service, information for field and central staff, and much more.
Set Up Security Questions for Your DOE Account
Before you change your password, set up your security questions if you haven’t already. If you don’t, you may get locked out.
Go to the Set Up Security Questions for Your DOE Account page for instructions. You’ll need to sign in.
- Go to https://idm.nycenet.edu/selfservice
- Sign in with just your username (without the @schools.nyc.gov part of your email) and your current password.
- The “Password & Profile Management” screen will appear.
- Select “Change Password”.
- Enter your old password.
- Enter a new password.
- Confirm the new password.
- Click “OK”.
You’re done! If it’s helpful, print out these instructions for future use.
Need more help?
Use the Service Desk Quick Incident form. The form is available 24/7. Responses and assistance is available during Service Desk hours.
You can also call the DOE Service Desk at 718-935-5100. The hours are Monday – Friday 6AM–5PM.
Use Office 365 to:
- read your email
- see your calendar
- get to your files
Careers are still listed on this site. You can find out more about—and search openings—for:
Principals and Assistant Principals
Other Jobs in Schools
Administration and Central Offices
HR Connect Web Portal
You can use the HR Connect Web Portal to find answers to Human Resources-related questions, including:
- leaves of absence
- personal and tax data changes
Visit the Payroll Portal to find information about your salary and personal paycheck.