How to Access Google Classroom
Please follow the instructions below to access Google Classroom using your nycstudents.net login.
Where to start
- Go to TeachHub
- Enter your DOE student account email (it ends in @nycstudents.net)
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
- If the username and password entered are correct, you will be signed into the remote learning portal successfully.
- Click on the Google Classroom icon.
- Now you are in Google Classroom!
Here is guidance for using Google Classroom:
This guidance is provided by Google. More information will be added as it becomes available. Let us know if there is something you would like to see here.
Get More Help
- Get translated step by step instructions on Translated Support for Remote Learning
- If you are using a school based G Suite, please reach out to your schools G Suite super administrator if you have issues with access.
- If you need technical support for Google Classroom, call the DOE Service Desk at 718-935-5100.
Please visit the Employee InfoHub (sign in with your DOE log in) to see: