Below please find the school utilization proposals to be voted on at the April 18, 2023 Panel for Educational Policy meeting.
All joint public hearings ahead of the PEP will be held via teleconference.
- The teleconference virtual hearing room will open 30 minutes before the Joint Public Hearing is scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM.
- Before the hearing, you may visit the following website to confirm you are able to join the teleconference on your equipment: https://learndoe.org/districtplanning/tech-check/
- If you are unable to attend the hearing over the internet through the above link, you may use the unique direct phone line option listed below.
On this page is the date of the Joint Public Hearing as well as the contact information for the proposal. Oral and written comments on the proposal will be accepted from March 3, 2023 through April 30, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. The Public Notice and additional documents for this proposal can be found by clicking the "View all documents for this proposal" link below.
The Proposed Re-siting of Aspirations Diploma Plus High School (17K646) from Building K824 to Building K907 and Co-location with Brownsville Academy High School (17K568) and New Visions AIM Charter High School I (84K395) in the 2023-2024 School Year
- Contact: Julianne Bozzo, 212-374-0208, D17Proposals@schools.nyc.gov
- Joint Public Hearing Date:
- Tuesday, April 4 at 6PM
- To join teleconference:
- Dial 929-205-6099 (Toll Free) and enter meeting ID 883-0721-2742#.
- For Spanish, dial 833-548-0276 (Toll Free) and enter meeting ID 831-9118-7638#.
View all documents for this proposal.