Belo w please find the school utilization proposal to be voted on at the May 17, 2023 Panel for Educational Policy meeting.
The joint public hearing ahead of the PEP will be held via teleconference.
- The teleconference virtual hearing room will open 30 minutes before the Joint Public Hearing is scheduled to begin at 6:00 PM.
- Before the hearing, you may visit the following website to confirm you are able to join the teleconference on your equipment: https://learndoe.org/districtplanning/tech-check/
- If you are unable to attend the hearing over the internet through the above link, you may use the unique direct phone line option listed below.
On this page is the date of the Joint Public Hearing as well as the contact information for the proposal. Oral and written comment on the proposal will be accepted from February 3, 2023 through May 16, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. The Public Notice and additional documents for this proposal can be found by clicking the "View all documents for this proposal" link below.
The Proposed Long-Term Co-location of Bridge Preparatory Charter School (84R076) with The Michael J. Petrides School (31R080) and The David Marquis School of the Arts (75R037) in Building R880 Beginning in the 2023-2024 School Year
- Panel Status: Rescheduled for April 19, 2023 PEP Meeting
- Contact: Perry Stein, 212-374-0208, D31Proposals@schools.nyc.gov
- Joint Public Hearing Date:
- Wednesday, March 8 at 6PM
- To join teleconference:
- Dial 929-205-6099 (Toll Free) and enter meeting ID 832-2076-6495#.
- For Spanish, dial 877-853-5257 (Toll Free) and enter meeting ID 841-1027-8066#.
View all documents for this proposal.