High School for Medical ProfessionsDistrict
- Location: 1600 Rockaway Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11236
- Phone: 718-290-8700
- Fax: 718-290-8705
- School Website
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Pauline Obrien,Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Maryann Ruggiero
- Respect for All Liaison
- Christina Ruggiero
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Christina Ruggiero
- How to report bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Heather Mcnamara
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Superintendent and District Contacts
- Michael Prayor
- 1830 Shore Boulevard, Brooklyn, Ny 11235
- Education Council President
- Karen Wang
- Education Council Phone
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
- School-Based Mental Health Clinic
- Interborough: 347-607-4661
- Pathways To Care
- Kings County Hospital Center: 718-245-2520
- For expedited connection to care, please coordinate referrals with your child's school by: (1) calling the school building number; (2) asking to speak with a School Social Worker or Counselor; and (3) requesting mental health services for your child through the Pathways to Care program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- K500 - 1600 Rockaway Parkway
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 7:30 AM-9:00 AM
- Lunch Time: 11:15 AM-12:00 PM
- Food Service Manager: Clive Grant
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-290-8600
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Guide High School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- 2015-16 Reports
- 2012-13 Reports
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - High School