The CIVIC School of Bayside HillsDistrict
- Location: 56-10 214 Street, Queens, NY 11364
- Phone: 929-373-5878
- Fax: 929-373-5898
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Melody Leib, I.A. Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Giovanna Daddio,Kelly Farrell
- Respect for All Liaison
- Shimon Barlow
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Shimon Barlow
- How to report student-to-student discrimination, sexual and other harassment, intimidation, and bullying
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 8:30 AM-9:00 AM
- Lunch Time: 10:50 AM-12:00 PM
- Food Service Manager: Nicole Taffe
- Kitchen Phone Number: 929-373-5878
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Snapshot - Early Childhood
- School Quality Snapshot - Pre-K
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement.
- School Quality Guide - Early Childhood
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - Early Childhood
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- Q361 - 56-10 214 Street - Partially Accessible
- 4 out of 10 - The ground floor is fully accessible, including all public assembly spaces present on the ground floor. At least one accessible bathroom and one accessible general education classroom exist on the ground floor.
- View BAP Report