P.S. X596District 75
- Location: 850 Baychester Avenue, Bronx, NY 10475
- Phone: 718-904-5750
- Fax: 718-904-5753
- School Website
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- John Siracuse,Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Dawn Harney
- How to report bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Camille Blake
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Superintendent and District Contacts
- Ketler Louissaint
- 400 First Avenue, Manhattan, Ny 10010
- Education Council President
- Shamel Lawrence and Craig Spencer
- Education Council Phone
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- X153 - 650 BAYCHESTER AVENUE
- X178 - 850 BAYCHESTER AVENUE
- X498 - 1640 BRONXDALE AVE
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement
- School Quality Snapshot District 75
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Guide District 75
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- 2019-20 Reports
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard District 75
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- X153 - 470 Jackson Avenue - Fully Accessible
- 9 out of 10 - All educational primary function areas within the building are accessible, although minor barriers may be present throughout the building where there is pre-1992 construction.-
- View BAP Report
- Building 2
- X178 - 1950 Sedgwick Avenue - Partially Accessible
- 8 out of 10 - At least one elevator provides service to all floors in the building and all public assembly areas in the school are accessible. Access is provided to most classrooms on multiple floors. Additional accessible bathrooms exist on other floors in addition to the ground floor accessible bathroom(s). There may be limited areas within the building that are not accessible due to changes in elevation or other barriers.
- View BAP Report
- Building 3
- X498 - 1640 Bronxdale Ave - Fully Accessible
- 10 out of 10 - All educational primary function areas within the building are accessible. The building either has a construction date of 1992 or after, or represents a building where major alterations, additions or remediations have been made to pre-1992 construction to provide full accessibility.
- View BAP Report