P.S./I.S. 30 Mary White OvingtonDistrict
- Location: 7002 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209
- Phone: 718-491-8440
- Fax: 718-491-8445
- School Website
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Carol Heeraman,Principal
- Parent Coordinator
- Rana Abu Sbaih,Ilham Atmani
- Respect for All Liaison
- Lisa Nieves
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison
- Nancy Guzman
- How to report bullying
- 504 Coordinator
- Traci Tucker
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Superintendent and District Contacts
- David Pretto
- Family Support Coordinator
- Sylwia Jasinski
- 415 89 Street, Brooklyn, Ny 11209
- Education Council President
- Stephen Stowe
- Education Council Phone
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- K331 - 7002 4th Avenue
- K940 - 415 Ovington Avenue
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: 8:00 AM-8:30 AM
- Lunch Time: 10:50 AM-11:40 AM
- Food Service Manager: Kim Marie Loveles
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-491-8473
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
- For School Specific Admission Information
- Browse NYC Schools on MySchools.nyc
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement
- School Quality Snapshot Middle School
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Guide Middle School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- 2015-16 Reports
- 2013-14 Reports
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard Middle School
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- K331 - 51 Christopher Avenue - Fully Accessible
- 10 out of 10 - All educational primary function areas within the building are accessible. The building either has a construction date of 1992 or after, or represents a building where major alterations, additions or remediations have been made to pre-1992 construction to provide full accessibility.
- View BAP Report