Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- K650 - 257 NORTH 6 STREET
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
- Breakfast, lunch and after school meal service is free for all NYC public school students.
- Menu Service Specifics
- Breakfast Time: No Service Requested
- Lunch Time: No Service Requested
- Food Service Manager: Shontai Cameron
- Kitchen Phone Number: 718-486-2508
- See what's on the menu:
- DOH Inspection Report
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Guide High School
- Quality Review Report
- The Quality Review Report is the result of a two-day visit by an experienced educator, who has looked at how well this school supports student learning and teacher practice.
- 2014-15 Reports
- 2012-13 Reports
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard - High School
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- K650 - 345 Dean Street - Partially Accessible
- 6 out of 10 - At least one elevator or lift provides access to several floors other than the ground floor, including the main corridors and most spaces connected to them. Access to additional floors may not necessarily include additional accessible bathrooms or public assembly spaces due to changes in elevation or other barriers.
- View BAP Report