Achievement First Brownsville Charter SchoolCharter
- Location: 2021 Bergen Street, Brooklyn, NY 11233
- Phone: 347-471-2600
- Fax: 347-402-2900
- School Website
School Contacts and Information
- School Leader
- Keith Brooks,Principal;Zonya Hicks,Principal;Allison Laird,Principal;Martin Palamore,Principal;Pamela Romero,Principal;Sabrina Silver,Principal
- How to report bullying
- Shares building with other schools
- District Borough Number
Mental Health and Wellness
- Ask your Parent Coordinator, School Social Worker, or School Counselor for more information about your school's mental health program.
Building Ventilation Information
- In order to ensure maximum safety for staff and students, all school buildings are continually monitored for any ventilation issues. The DOE makes repairs or improvements where needed and/or will close any rooms until they can be occupied safely.
- K055 - 2021 Bergen Street
- K292 - 301 Vermont Street
- See citywide information and report definitions:
- Building Ventilation Status
Free Student Meals
The DOE develops tools to help families and educators understand student achievement and school quality. The reports on this page provide information about school quality from multiple sources. These sources include feedback from students, teachers, and parents. Reports also include information from formal school visits and a variety of student achievement metrics.
- School Quality Snapshot
- The School Quality Guide is a detailed report about this school that includes complete results from the NYC School Survey and more information on student achievement
- School Quality Snapshot Middle School
- School Quality Snapshot High School
- School Quality Guide
- The School Quality Snapshot provides families with a summary of each school. The data captures the schools learning environment and student performance. Snapshots from the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years are available in the links below.
- School Quality Guide Middle School
- School Quality Guide High School
- School Performance Dashboard
- The School Performance Dashboard shows multiple years of data and key comparisons for this school.
- School Performance Dashboard Middle School
- School Performance Dashboard - High School
Building Accessibility Profile
- Building 1
- K055 - 170 Gates Avenue - Partially Accessible
- 8 out of 10 - At least one elevator provides service to all floors in the building and all public assembly areas in the school are accessible. Access is provided to most classrooms on multiple floors. Additional accessible bathrooms exist on other floors in addition to the ground floor accessible bathroom(s). There may be limited areas within the building that are not accessible due to changes in elevation or other barriers.
- View BAP Report